Rosanne’s work… a whole new level of competency and artistry
In addition to the formal credentials listed below, Rosanne’s practice is greatly supported and enhanced by all of the following experiences over the course of her professional life in health care and healing.
Credentials and Memberships
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Michigan Board of Acupuncture
Governor appointed Member
Master of Acupuncture
New England School of Acupuncture Boston, Massachusetts
Japanese American Acupuncture Foundation, San Francisco
Qi Gong Hospital, Baoding, China
HCV Certified Practitioner
Ohashi Institute (Shiatsu Training)
Chicago School of Massage Therapy
Bachelor of Arts
University of Wisconsin
Michigan Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Complementing her formal Acupuncture training, Rosanne draws from a variety of
disciplines and health care experiences.
- Rosanne personally assisted the highly respected Kiiko Matsumoto in Boston for more than 2
years following graduation
- Certification in Japanese Acupuncture 2008, a two year course, Miki Shima, Japanese
American Acupuncture Foundation, San Francisco
- Shakuju/Core Acupuncture 2007-2010 annual intensive seminars, New England School of Acupuncture, Shoji
- Yamamoto's New Scalp Acupuncture, 2007, Women & Brigham’s Hospital, Boston
- 16 years bodywork experience including 12 years of Shiatsu
- Homeopathic Pharmacy Assistant, New York and Chicago
- Manager, Center for Holistic Medicine in New York City, conducting patient intakes, relaxation training and preparing homeopathic remedies 1985 - 1988
- Interpreter, Ft. McCoy, WI; US Military physicians and Cuban refugee outpatients 1980
- Yoga study and travel, India and Nepal, 1982 and 1983
- Medical Qi Gong training, Baoding, China, 1992
- 15 Years Yoga and Meditation Study, Himalayan Institute
- Two week intensive residential experiential trainings annually from 2008-2015 at The Casa Dom Inacio in Abadiania, Goias, Brazil.
- Additional trainings were at The Omega Institute in NY and Toronto in 2013.
Rosanne Emanuele maintains a welcoming office at 2350 Washtenaw Avenue in Ann Arbor, Michigan.